MNM Dryped with S.A.P (Super Absorbent Polymers)
- MNM Dryped plus approved S.A.P
- As fluids are drown into contact with the S.A.P each particle swells rapidly(They will absorb hundreds of times their own weight of fluids.) and a gel is formed.
- The gel particles become too large to pass through the bottom layer so the gel and unwanted fluids remain contained within the pad.
- Consistent applications of polymers provide superior performance, improved moisture absorption and retention by S.A.P prevents to leakage of the liquid at 45 degree angle.
- Available in variety of sizes, colour and absorbencies..
- Thinness of pads increases the number in each box, and it creates logistic and production efficiencies for customers.
- Available in cases.
- The Super Absorbent Polymers slows the grow the bacteria.
The dry Super-Absorbent Powder should not be eaten
The gel that forms as fluids are absorbed, while being unpalatable if eaten, is quite safe. It can be removed by flushing in fresh water.
MNM Dryped with Polyethylene PEWe launched a new absorbent pad on the market for our customers, after 6 months when we started to manufacture. This pad is made by using perforated polyethylene film instead of Nonwoven in absorbent side
here are hundreds of tiny holes in perforated film, work like one way valve which absorbs the liquid in to the fluff or fluff + S.A.P core, and do not allow to release the liquid. The other advantage of two sided polyethylene film is easily peeled from the product without tearing or sticking, even when frozen.